Life is Strange: True Colors

Already looks better than LiS 2.

1 Like

YES! This looks exactly like what I wanted from the franchise. Day 1 purchase. Hell, I’ll even preorder, where is the button? GIVE ME THE BUTTON!

Phew. When I saw this, I for sure thought the game was delayed. Turns out, there’s DLC coming shortly after and they are only delaying the unnecessary Remastered Collection.

OpenCritic - 81 (46 reviews) | Metacritic - 82 (37 reviews)

IGN - 9/10

www.ign.com

Life is Strange: True Colors Review - IGN

Deck Nine’s first original Life is Strange game sets a new gold standard for future installments.

www.ign.com www.ign.com

Destructoid - 9/10

www.destructoid.com

Review: Life is Strange: True Colors

Regardless of whether you’re a fan of this series, Life is Strange: True Colors is a must-play if you like story-centric games.

www.destructoid.com www.destructoid.com

Eurogamer - Recommended

www.eurogamer.net

Life is Strange: True Colors review - a beautiful return to small-town mystery and young adult drama

www.eurogamer.net

Hey Poor Player - 4.5/5

www.heypoorplayer.com

Life is Strange: True Colors Review (PS5) - Hey Poor Player

Life Is Strange: True Colors Review: At times funny, exciting, mysterious, and heartbreaking, Life Is Strange: True Colors made me fall in love with Haven Springs and those who live there.

www.heypoorplayer.com www.heypoorplayer.com

Gamesradar - 4.5⭐️

www.gamesradar.com

Life is Strange: True Colors review – “Shows off what the next-generation of the series can deliver”

Life is Strange: Colors effectively leads you through an emotionally impactful story with strong character development through the power of empathy

www.gamesradar.com www.gamesradar.com

GFINITY - 4/5

Life is Strange True Colors Review

Life Is Strange True Colors is the latest entry into the mainline Life Is Strange series. You play as Alex Chen, as she moves to Haven Springs to reunite with her long-lost brother. Here’s our full review.

www.gfinityesports.com www.gfinityesports.com

VG247 - 4⭐️

www.vg247.com

Life is Strange: True Colors review - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC, Stadia

Find out if Life is Strange: True Colors is any good in this review for the game available on PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC, and Stadia.

www.vg247.com www.vg247.com

GameMag - 7/10

gamemag.ru

Радуга в один конец: Обзор Life is Strange: True Colors

Радуга в один конец

gamemag.ru gamemag.ru

PC Gamer - 86/100

www.pcgamer.com

Life is Strange: True Colors review

Time to learn about the importance of emotional intelligence.

www.pcgamer.com www.pcgamer.com

Game Informer - 8.5/10

www.gameinformer.com

Life is Strange: True Colors Review – More Powerful In Life Lessons Than Supernatural Talents

You’ll root for Alex Chen, and feel good about helping shape her path forward.

www.gameinformer.com www.gameinformer.com

Windows Central - 4⭐️

www.windowscentral.com

Life is Strange: True Colors is another enjoyable entry to the series

Life is Strange: True Colors doesn’t always hit the mark, but overall it’s a great adventure that I think series fans will enjoy. Alex, Ryan, and Steph make a lovable trio as they uncover what happened to Alex’s brother.

www.windowscentral.com www.windowscentral.com

Shacknews - 8/10

www.shacknews.com

Life is Strange: True Colors review - A bright aura

Life is Strange: True Colors is Deck Nine Games’ next crack at the franchise and it makes us feel pretty darn good. Our review.

www.shacknews.com www.shacknews.com

IGN Spain - 6/10

es.ign.com

Análisis de Life Is Strange: True Colors, sentimientos encontrados

Sentimientos propios de un constante sí pero no

es.ign.com es.ign.com

TrueAchievements - 8/10

www.trueachievements.com

The latest entry into the Life is Strange series takes us to Haven Springs for an emotional rollercoaster of a story. Check out what Sean thought about the narrative adventure in his Life is Strange: True Colors review.

www.trueachievements.com www.trueachievements.com

Videogamer - 7/10

www.videogamer.com

What makes Haven Springs, the setting of Life is Strange: True Colors, so special? One character, toward the end, offers some ideas: “It’s a flower shop run by multiple generations.

www.videogamer.com www.videogamer.com

Push Square - 6/10

www.pushsquare.com

Life Is Strange: True Colors (PS5) - Lame Story Saved by Great Characters

Chently please

www.pushsquare.com www.pushsquare.com

Gaming Trend - 85/100

gamingtrend.com

Life is Strange: True Colors Review — In My Feelings

Life is Strange: True Colors is the latest entry in the hit Life is Strange series. Having played all previous games in the franchise, with the first being perhaps one of my favorite games of all time, I was ecstatic to learn that Square Enix and developer Deck Nine were producing a full new…

gamingtrend.com gamingtrend.com

Rock Paper Shotgun - Unscored

www.rockpapershotgun.com

Life Is Strange: True Colors review: a more mature LIS, but one still beset by narrative growing pains

Life Is Strange: True Colors has the most interesting power and likeable cast I can remember in a Life Is Strange game. I just wish it did more with its story.

www.rockpapershotgun.com www.rockpapershotgun.com

Slant Magazine - 2⭐️

TheGamer - 5⭐️

Game Rant - 4.5⭐️

Finished the game last night. No spoilers, but this might just turn out to be my GotY 2021. It feels weird typing that. I knew a LiS game would be in my Top 5 this year… but at the top!!! It just goes to show how awesome Deck Nine is and I knew they’d nail this one after doing LiS:BTS with zero super powers.

My rankings: LiS:TC > LiS1 > LiS:BTS > LiS:AAoCS >>>>>>>>>>>> LiS2 (That game just did not click with me at all, maybe from having a nightmare little brother myself and no lasting relationships the entire game, but it made me glad that DONTNOD was not doing this one)

1 Like