Predator: Hunting Grounds

Brought to you by the people who brought you Friday the 13th.

This is a better ad for this game than the trailers have been so far.

April 24, 2020

This weekend is the preview:

I still have to buy this. Or preorder TLOU2. Or preorder GoT. Or preorder Iron Man VR. Again. Again.

It’s on sale this week, so I finally bought it. I played about 5 games as a human last night and then topped it off with one final game as the Predator. This game isn’t a 10/10, but it is a LOT of fun. I think I need to turn down the sensitivity on my aiming though, since I’m shooting all over the place.

The best moment was sitting in a tree, watching the party move out and they left one guy straggling behind. So I jumped down and collected my trophy. Then the survivors signaled the chopper and I ran there, killed another as the chopper was lowering the ropes. The last 2 shot me up pretty bad, so I set my nuke off right under the chopper, killing a third. It was VERY satisfying.

Being a human is nerve-wracking. Trying to fulfill your mission while waiting to hear that Predator sound.

I can’t wait to unlock more classes and weapons and accessories and trophies. It’s a great game when you just have a few minutes to play, hop on and get eviscerated by an alien trophy hunter. They also added in tapes you can find from Arnold detailing what he did after the first movie.

My official rating: I ain’t go time to bleed.

1 Like

I wish I had more time to play all the games I want to play.

Interesting. I should really play this game again.

Interesting. I should really play this game again.

I’m actually shocked this game is still producing such regular content. I did see a rumor that this game will be on PS+ soon, so… here’s an update: