Words on Pages (#books)

What books are you reading, have read, or want to read?

I’m currently reading:

and

I recently discovered the wonders of the library when I was trying to find something to do with my son on a cold winter day, and I have fallen in love. Just when I thought DVD and game rentals were dead, they are alive and well in the library!

Anyways, what are you reading that is not of the comic or editorial variety?

I finished American Gods and Artemis recently. Both were good. Artemis wasn’t quite as good as the Martian, but still worth a read.

I picked up This Mortal Coil based on a review I read on TheVerge, but haven’t started it yet. I’ll let you know how it is.

1 Like

Just finished No Hero

No Hero: The Evolution of a Navy Seal

and about to start One Nation Under God.

One Nation Under God: How Corporate America Invented Christian America

1 Like

Interested to hear what you think about One Nation Under God. I know religion is generally a frowned upon topic in “forums”, but I’ve always found it “convenient” that EVERY presidential candidate is a devoid Christian, and how much of that is really just playing to the voter base vs. actually beliefs. Not to start something, but really?

I’ll assume you meant devout and not devoid. But some could make an argument either way. LOL.

1 Like

Let’s just call it a Freudian slip?

I just finished Project Hail Mary and thought it was a good time. It’s from the same guy that wrote The Martian. If you like that one, you would enjoy this one.

1 Like